Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dr Pepper Debacle

While waiting for my food, which took around 15 minutes, I went to the soda fountain to get some Dr. Pepper. I filled up a cup and started drinking it, but the taste was off. It tasted like water with enough Dr. Pepper mix to make it about the right color. I quickly tired of the flavored water, and poured the cup out and refilled at the other Dr. Pepper machine, which produced actual Dr. Pepper. I resumed drinking that and standing around to wait for my food. When the food finally arrived, the cook called out 'Jason' and some lady grabbed my food and started walking away. I said "I think that's mine", she maintained it was hers until she actually looked at the slip to see my name, plain as day. Perhaps you could come up with some sort of system to deliver a mild electric shock to people who take the wrong order.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perhaps her name was Jason too...