Thursday, February 28, 2008

No Roast Beef for you

This was one of the worst lunches I have had in a long time. It started out when all I wanted was a simple roast beef sandwhich, I saw no roast beef available but I ordered it anyways just to get the predictable response that they were out and I had to choose between Turkey or Ham. I went with the Turkey though I was not really happy about it. The lady must have noticed the disdain in my voice so she awarded me with a bonus pickle spear, which I gladly accepted. As per the usual circumstance, I was of course duped. When I opened up my my box I found a nickle sized peice of roast beef set upon my sandwhich by the crooked devil woman. Taunting me with my true desired, I flung it aside in a fit of rage. All was not lost though, I had my two pickle spears remaining. Unfortunatly for me, I found out that they had given me two pickle spears not because they felt bad for having roast beef "out of stock" (aka in the back and to lazy to go get it) but because the pickles needed to be gotten rid of because someone left them soaking in vinegar for the last three generations. They were extremely flacid and had a mild acidic taste that was foul. By the way, I also found out today that Cheddar cheese is considered an "extra" and you will gett charged more for using it instead of american cheese.. who knew.

No comments: