Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Philly Cheese Please!?

Today at the cafe I placed my order at the grill. Not feeling in the mood for a burger I decided to try the Philly Cheese steak sandwich with onions, mushrooms and Curly Fries (of course). It took approximately 10 minutes for my order to be prepared and the over all quality, I would have to say was above average. It was very hot, the cheese was nice and melty and the mushrooms were an excellent choice. Also to my surprise, the curly fries that I ordered were there making the meal even better.

My only complaint would be the after taste of the meal. As I am writing this I have the lingering taste of over cooked onions and stale bread in my mouth. I did not taste this as I was eating my meal but, right now I'm not enjoying the cheese steak as much as I did when it was going down.

Smell 5/10 Just smelled like French fry grease like everything from the grill does.
Taste 8/10 During the meal 2/10 after taste
Appearance 8/10 Looked like a tasty heart attack

Overall 7.5/10 I would eat it again, but have a piece of gum ready for after. (Cost 6.21 w/ no drink)
(Not an average)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to agree with you here, I enjoy a Philly Cheese steak sandwhich from the cafe probably twice a month. It rarely fails.